The Hard Way The Hard Way

Nice short

Its quite hard to get two medals for something this short. But you did it. The short was very funny, and the animation was simply just awesome. Keep up the good work guys.

FFX: On a Lighter Note FFX: On a Lighter Note

Final Fantasy rocks!

Very nice flash. The animation was smooth and the drawing was very nice. The voices were o.k but you tried your best. You should maybe speak just a little louder Everything else was almost perfect and the jokes were decent. Keep up the good work.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

My favourite madness episode

This is far most my favourite flash of all nine episodes. This flash shows how much you have improved with your technics. The animation was smooth as always and the action was quite nice. Keep up the good work Krinkels!

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Nice first episode

I really liked how your FBF in the movie flowed quite nicely. It is good first episode to the series

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

A very nice short

Its a very nice short and it looks like you put a lot of effort into this. Its a nice thing to start the Madness series. Keep up the good work!

Space rocket Space rocket

Very nice piece

Very nice flash. I liked how you timed the actions right with the music and i know doing that sorta of thing is a pain. I like the music piece and i think you used it well. Keep up the good work.

I'm a Believer I'm a Believer

Very nice timing

You timed the pics right in with the lyrics quite nicely. I liked the dinkey joke and the captions for the lyrics were a nice touch. Keep up the good work.

Madness - Kill yourself Madness - Kill yourself

Nice madness day flash

The graphics were quite nice and gave you the madness feeling. The joke was funny and i would have thought of it. You found the right voice actor too. The voice was just right for Hank. Good Job.

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks. Glad you liked all the aspects of it.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Work of a former disney artist is just beautiful

This is professional work to the extreme. It has great artwork that shows the nature and colour of Brackenwood and Bitey. The music fits right in with the forest theme and it just sounds right. Everything is perfect. Keep up the good work. I have to say everyone here on Newgrounds is waiting for more of your work.

EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

Very good jokes.

The whole flash was quite good. The expressions and style of the characters are just great. the humor is either original or had a eddsworld touch to it. The flash also shows great improvement from your flash's in 2004. Keep up the good work.